Samstag, 28. April 2012

Quick update on the workshop preperations.
I am currently working to illustrate, photograph and write more or less detailed instructions how to finish the half-way products that I will have prepared for the workshop next weekend.
One possibility is to use the pattern of this red tunic which I showed as a sample already earlier. I am still trying to find out how detailed the description should be, so its understandable also without my help.
The pattern will be uploaded shortly, so that anybody coming by, can freely download and try out by themselve. I would be very glad if you then would share your experience and thoughts on the working progress and the outcome.
Leave me a comment, or send an email to al.hirscher(at)gmail.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen